Friday, April 30, 2010

Quiet

The LORD bless you and keep you; 
the LORD make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you; 
the LORD turn His face toward you and give you peace. 
Numbers 6:24-26


Feeling the need for quiet here, myself. Sometimes it is just time to be still. This weekend, my husband's giving me the chance to do this for a spell. My plan: to be still. And quiet. And keep my journal close at hand for thoughts that need to come out. Also to record what the Lord might have to say to me in the quietness.

Have a happy weekend! I'm so glad it's Friday!


155 the funny shapes of the farmer's market carrots

156 having a dishwasher

157 LC, rolling contentedly on the floor, listening to a nursery rhyme song CD

158 the curve of LC's nose and her round face and eyes, happy and innocent, sensitive

1 comment:

  1. I prayed for your quiet time when I was up in the middle of the night with baby. Here's hoping that you are filled up and refreshed.

    ReplyDelete