Thursday, August 5, 2010

Goings On

Happy and tired. That's what I am right now.

I'd like to write a real post, but it's not happening today!


CJ turns two weeks old tomorrow. She had her two week checkup today and all is well.

My brother and his girlfriend are driving through the night from Back Home to visit us for a few days, and I'm excited about that.



Things are ramping up as we get closer to school starting - haircut appointments, dental appointments, and so on.

And in it all, my baby naps on my chest, and I'm trying to love on all the girls as best I can as we finish out this blessed, happy summer.


More when I can....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for your photos of sun, it made me feel glad on a bleak cold rainy day here. I hope you have a great visit with your brother and his girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nelle, You're welcome. Now, when it gets nasty and dreary here in a few months, you can post some happy, sunny pics at your site and cheer us Texans up :-)

    ReplyDelete