Friday, September 30, 2011

Seriously

Very common comment from strangers, upon seeing our half dozen girls: Haha! Well, at least it's not all boys! Then, people tell me how much boys eat, play hard, and fight. I'm not convinced that I'm not getting at least a taste of frogs and snails and puppy dog tails!



 




Two things:
This was all before breakfast.
We need a real football.
*
Sometimes I think my heart will burst from the intensity of the calling. Days like this, it's from sheer delight in these hilarious, unique people with whom I spend my days.

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. James 1:17
 *
More on Restful Las Vegas coming up...

3 comments:

  1. That's more football than happens at my house and I have boys! Reminds me of Saturday mornings when my sisters and I would tuck our nightgowns into our underwear and pretend to be women wrestlers. Puppy dog tails, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing inside! Women wrestlers! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to say hello and catch up on your posts. The girls look like they are having a blast, and getting plenty of exercise to boot! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete