Monday, September 24, 2012

Fed by His Good Word

Sometimes there's so much to say that you don't know what to say...

Our days have been filled with highs and lows. Very filled, indeed.

God's Word is a refreshing encouragement in it all.


Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. 
Philippians 1:6


Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. 
Philippians 1:27


For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases Him.
Philippians 2:13


 I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me.
Philippians 3:12


Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:6


I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13


My God will meet all your needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

These scriptures helped me keep a right perspective this past week. God encouraged my heart through His Word.

And looking back at the Field of Cosmos, exploding with color, makes me happy, too.

A few extra pretties in the field that day...





(Of course, BB isn't pretty. He's the best-looking man ever. Baby H is quite handsome too, but he was hiding out in his stroller nearby when the kind lady offered to take a picture of all of us.

Oh, and this was the same day that BB and the kids went wading at a nearby state park in 100 degree weather while I sat in the shade with Baby.)

2 comments:

  1. The verses! Thank you for sharing, so comforting and hope-filled for my soul that feels stretched.

    I see you've been hanging out in Philippians!

    Beautiful field of color. I've never see anything like it, short of a formal garden. My favorite photo is the second one; love the tree in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOUR PAGE, THIS PHOTOS ARE SPECTACULAR AND SO INSPIRING!! THANKS FOR SHARING!!

    ReplyDelete