Thursday, March 25, 2010

Happy

For you created my inmost being; You knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalm 139:13-14


Just happy and thankful today because our baby-on-the-way checked out wonderfully at today's ultrasound. They'd wanted to recheck a measurement that was of a little concern at the 19 weeks' scan. That measurement is now right where it should be. Praise God! 

Also, I can thank Him for making me realize today that CA's carseat wasn't buckled into the truck! Scary, and I have no idea how it came unbuckled, but it's fixed now, of course!

2 comments:

  1. Rejoicing with you!

    I'll never, ever forget the morning last school year when we were lightly rear ended... after the mishap I realized that C's car seat was not anchored into the car. Like you, I don't know how it got that way, but, yikes!, it's scary to think about what *could've* been without God's protection.

    Is that your bedspread? Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's our bed. But isn't the sunlight glorious?!

    ReplyDelete