Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Cannas: 12 Hours Later

They will speak of the glorious splendor of Your majesty, and I will meditate on Your wonderful works. Psalm 145:5

 They will tell of the power of Your awesome works, and I will proclaim Your great deeds. Psalm 145:6


They will celebrate Your abundant goodness and joyfully sing of Your righteousness. Psalm 145:7

Open my eyes, Lord to all Your splendor, then may I open my mouth to declare it to others!
*
Last night, the cannas were opening literally before our eyes. You could see the difference after only 15 minutes' time, because the buds were opening so fast.

BB took the first shot. I took the second. I'm trying to learn this new camera! Got a long way to go!

Long list of mercies building up, ready to share - just need time to type it out!


2 comments: