Friday, September 17, 2010

Jabba the Hut

Jabba the Hut

MK and LC got very busy crafting one day. They made Star Wars puppets on popsicle sticks. All the characters are cute/hilarious, but Jabba is my favorite. Which leads me to the next little tidbit for today:

The other day in the car, my colorful 3 year old pipes up out of nowhere,

I yuv Jabba da Hut!

Well, then, you just never know, do you? What a funny kid! The older girls and I had a giggle over that one.

Then there was this, a couple of weeks ago, in the wee hours of the morning. A big rainstorm had come, bringing with it a little thunder and lightning, which brought CA into my bed.

She scooted up close, facing me, put her arms around my neck, and said...

Iss awright mommy...


The rain is good.


God is wiff us.

Yes, He is, my perceptive little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment