Friday, September 2, 2011

I'll Be Back!


Please forgive my extended absence here! We've been blessed to have BB's sister, her darling children, and his mom (Gramma!) here visiting us this week from Back Home. So we've been busy talking, caring for eight little ones, just being together.


See that? Oh dear. We are praying for rain. It's been something like 80 days of 100 degree or higher temps with no rain during those days. The land is so tired.


I love reflections. CJ was reading the paper to confirm that it really was as HOT as it feels. It is.

I will be back as soon as time allows.

Tonight, we are off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz! One of our friends from church is a flying monkey in a local production. What a treat to go to the theatre! Last fall, I took the girls to see Cinderella there. Prince Charming was played by our flying-monkey-friend's older brother in that show!

1 comment:

  1. My aunt and uncle from Texas were visiting last week - I was aghast at her descriptions of the terrible drought, how big the cracks in the earth are where she lives. I pray for you and for you. xo

    ReplyDelete