Saturday, August 11, 2012

Baby H and Family Life


Baby H and his little baby needs are making their mark on our home life...


Some days are just t-shirt-hang-around-the-house days, right? Even babies enjoy a casual look.

I'm loving the newborn stage, holding him as much as I can...

He's about to graduate out of these tiny 2.5oz bottles. Such a big boy!


Don't you love the nap-anywhere stage with little ones?


Like I said, nap-anywhere stage, joining us at suppertime...


He'll be one month old next week!

Praising God he's here and well.

Have a happy weekend, kind friends.

1 comment:

  1. I love how you put that, "Baby H and his little baby needs are making a mark..." So true, and so often those little baby needs feel like really big needs!

    He is darling and beautiful and all together wonderful. I wish he could nap in my arms.

    ReplyDelete