Saturday, February 8, 2014

Good Advice


...And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before Him, He endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose hope.  -Hebrews 12:1-3

I was on our local community college campus recently for the first time. I was inside walking down hallway, when I saw PERSEVERE out of the corner of my eye, and it stopped me in my tracks.

Jesus did it and I'm ever-blessed because He did. And as He gives grace, I'm doing the same. So glad for His love and His example.

Have a happy weekend. My big 5 girls and I are headed out for a little road trip - a female-family-reunion/craft day with cousins, aunts, second cousins, making Valentine's pretties!


No comments:

Post a Comment