Saturday, April 4, 2015

Resurrection Day!

He is Risen!
He is Risen, Indeed!


He is Maker and and Sustainer of this amazing, beautiful universe.

Jesus, He is unselfish, obedient, humble love.

He is my generous Provider - of salvation, of daily life-needs, of delight.

He is all-wise, all-powerful, all-good.

My God knows the beginning from the end.

He is Father, Friend, Rescuer, and King, and in all those roles He is relational

And because Jesus lived righteously in my place; suffered and died unfairly in my stead; and defeated death on my behalf...because of all this, I can be friends with God, both in this life and when my body dies someday. I can know what He means by I will never leave you or forsake you - because Jesus already endured forsakenness for me. And I'm able to believe and take comfort from the reality that nothing can separate me from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus. 

Halleluia! What a Savior!

Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain, to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength and honor and glory and praise! Revelation 5:12

 (the picture seems sideways, but it's not...I got to jog under these breathtaking Japanese Cherry trees last week, and this was just the view straight up! pink clouds...pink snow...and matching pink snowdrifts on the the ground, as all the petals are falling down now.)

No comments:

Post a Comment